Saturday, October 11, 2008



Thursday night I took Kelsey with me when I got my hair done and while my color was processing she got a good trim. It was fun to have a little girls night out together. She got the front tapered a little. I think it looks cute on her.

On Friday at school it was volcano day for all the 5th graders. They each had to make a volcano that would erupt out of anything they wanted. There were all kinds of different cool volcano's. Kelsey chose to make her's out of Coco puffs and marshmellows over a water bottle. I took Lisanne and Mckay with me to the school to watch the fun.

4 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

That looks like so much fun.

The Gage Cage said...

That looks totally fun! We should do that this summer when you come to CA with the cousins! Kelsey has such great hair. I'm glad she was able to have a little special time with you. It's scary to think how quickly her life is going to be changing in the next few short years. All us Z parents need to brace ourselves for the new set of scariness of teen years. At least we'll all be doing it together and can bounce ideas with eachother. I'm going on and on like Kels is already a teen. She just seems so mature that it blows me away.

The Gage Cage said...

Seriously, Jen, I just looked at the pics of Kels again and clicked on them to make then=m bigger. All I can say is FLASHBACK! I remember you looking just like Kels looks currently. She looks so beautiful and is really maturing fast. I guess a lot of it is because I don't see her everyday.. She has GORGEOUS GREEN eyes!

k8shoe said...

Kelsey's hair is beautiful! Lucky girl!