The kids had a great time trick or treating tonight. Since the weather was so nice (in the 60's on Halloween night!) I took the kids out trick or treating and Jason was happy to have a turn to stay home and pass out the candy. I added a couple of Lisanne before her school party. She was a cute little witch for that but opted for the doggy costume for trick or treating. They all made out like bandits on the candy!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Trick or Treating!
The kids had a great time trick or treating tonight. Since the weather was so nice (in the 60's on Halloween night!) I took the kids out trick or treating and Jason was happy to have a turn to stay home and pass out the candy. I added a couple of Lisanne before her school party. She was a cute little witch for that but opted for the doggy costume for trick or treating. They all made out like bandits on the candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They all look so cute. Kayla usually chooses a couple different costumes like Lisers. I love those little witch tights. Our weather has been unusually warm too. I also love the sweater your wearing. Pretty soon it should be cold enough for me to wear mine.=)I am impressed at how quickly you've been posting. Gwen and I are both behind.
Looks like everyone had fun. Love the costumes!
Post a Comment