Tonight we had a blast carving our pumpkins! Kelsey and Dallin did theirs almost on their own with very little help. Lisanne drew her own scary face and then Daddy cut it out. Mckay wanted his to be the scariest so daddy did a great job at making him a scary one! Fun stuff!
Okay, next year you are so sending at least one of your kids out to Cali to scoop out our pumpkins! Clark refuses and the second I started scooping, both girls ran out shreiking "Ewww! Punkin guts!" So I had to do all 3 of them. Great job on the faces too.
Those are HUGE pumpkins! I can't believe that I didn't get a single picture of our pumpkin carving night.....I was a total SLACKER! Those are very cool Jack-o-lanterns! I'm so impressed that Kelsy and Dal did so much of theirs by themselves. Hope you have a fun time tonight! Happy Halloween.
2 comments:
Okay, next year you are so sending at least one of your kids out to Cali to scoop out our pumpkins! Clark refuses and the second I started scooping, both girls ran out shreiking "Ewww! Punkin guts!" So I had to do all 3 of them. Great job on the faces too.
Those are HUGE pumpkins! I can't believe that I didn't get a single picture of our pumpkin carving night.....I was a total SLACKER!
Those are very cool Jack-o-lanterns! I'm so impressed that Kelsy and Dal did so much of theirs by themselves. Hope you have a fun time tonight! Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment