Sunday, October 5, 2008
Friday night I went to a bridal shower for a dear friend and past roommate at BYU. A couple of weeks ago Jason called me from work and said "I have good news". I said with excitement "What is it?". He said, "I just insured a ring for Kendra Hall!". I was so excited! This is a first marriage for her and him! They are both about my age. I immediately called Kendra to congratulate her. She is an amazing person. She got her phd from Columbia University and is now a professor at BYU. Below is me and Jodi at Kendra's shower. I bet dad will remember Jodi and Kendra. It was a fun reunion. I haven't seen eather of them for at least 3 years. It was great to have an excuse to get together!
Jodi and I
Jodi, Kendra, and me.
Before I went to the shower I took a pict of Lisanne and she wanted to take some of me so since I had just gotten ready for the shower and even curled my hair (wich is rare) I said "sure". The second one is a little blurry but she did a pretty good job. She is a cutie!
Lisi, my sweety!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes Jen, I remember both Jodi and Kindra both. They both look a little different than I remember. Tell them both hello and congrats to Kindra.
I LOVELOVELOVE your white blouse!!!!! You're looking so great Jen! I'm so happy for your friends Kindra. That is wonderful. I love it when goo things happen to good people!
Post a Comment