Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Hayride Tradition

Every year since we have moved here we go to Day's Farms and go on a hayride to their pumpkin patch and pick out our own pumpkins. It has become our tradition. We love it! Someone scary always jumps out and scares us on our way to the patch.

Brynlee, Dallin, Chase, Mckay, Jason, and Lisanne on the hayride
Uncle Pio, Aunt Ashley, Kelsey , Aunt Jerilynn, Uncle Cole on the Hayride.
Me, Pio and Ash on the hayride.

Dallin, Bryson, and Chase looking for the perfect pumpkin.Could this be the one?Mckay found the one he wants!Brynlee is just enjoying the experience.Pio and Ashley alway have to find the most GIGANTIC pumpkin in the patch!Lisanne found the one she wants.Chase and Dallin are ready to take their pumpkins back.Kelsey is happy to get her pumpkin.Ash and Pio's are the biggest of course!Cole and Jeri with cute Brynlee.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks like our Oyler cousins had the same great idea that we did for the weekend. Pumpkin patches sure are fun!

Gwen Hawkins said...

So fun Jen! You are totally becoming quite the blogger! I'm so excited. I love to be able to see all the pics of your fam. Liv has her field trip to the patch on wed. I cant wait. then we're going to Sac to meet Aaron and Marie at the pumpkin patch and for Ammon's baptism.

The Gage Cage said...

I love the pretty mountains in the background. Utah is a beautiful place!!!!
I think Ashley and Pio are such a cute couple aren't they!
I like the pic with Kelser winking. It looks like she is planning on flicking a rubber band or something...I just like the expression on her face.
All in all what a fun weekend you had! You packed in a lot of memories in just a couple days.
I can't wait to see you again. I'll probably call you tomorrow. Heidi is sick so I'm stuck at home.