As a sidenote, Sunday morning was wonderful too. We all went to church a half hour early so that Jason and I could practice with the choir because we sang today. We sand "My Shepard will Supply my Need". It is such a gorgous song and I love singing in the choir. We have so many talented people in our ward. I always feel the spirit so strong when I get to sing these beautiful songs about our Savoir with my fellow church members. It is one of the joys in my life and is one thing that I do for me because I love it. The words come to me throughout the week and give me strength, peace, and proper perspective. I'm so thankful for all of the amazing blessings in my life.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
As a sidenote, Sunday morning was wonderful too. We all went to church a half hour early so that Jason and I could practice with the choir because we sang today. We sand "My Shepard will Supply my Need". It is such a gorgous song and I love singing in the choir. We have so many talented people in our ward. I always feel the spirit so strong when I get to sing these beautiful songs about our Savoir with my fellow church members. It is one of the joys in my life and is one thing that I do for me because I love it. The words come to me throughout the week and give me strength, peace, and proper perspective. I'm so thankful for all of the amazing blessings in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yum!!! I wish I was there to eat some! Sounds like you had a very nice Sunday.
Jen, you look so beautiful in the top pic. I swear you have the BEST lips! Lucky Jason. He has a knock out beautiful wife that knows how to make a mean pie. That is the package deal!
I love you! I miss you! I'm so glad you're blogging now. It makes me feel closer to you. Last year we were really spoiled and got to spend a lot of time together......this year we'll have our blogs to keep in touch.
Jen, these peaches look so good and the pie so tasty. I wish I was there to help Jason with the pie and ice cream. Did you can any of your peaches? I wish my peach tree produced like that. Maybe someday I can have a nice yard with fruit trees and a garden that really produce produce………cute huh, produce produce. Them my grandkids can have a produce stand and sell the fruit and vegetables. It’s fun to read your blog. Keep it going. Love, Dad
Your kids are cute as ever! With perfect hair too (as always ;) ). I can't believe how much Lisanne and Mckay have grown! I still remember when Lisanne was in nursery for the first time and so sad. Such a cutie!
Fun to have peaches in your own yard. My hubby would be in heaven because he's decided that there is no other dessert better than fresh peaches on icecream. Fun to catch up!
Post a Comment