Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yesterday was Lisanne's first day of kindergarten. Isn't she a cutie? We were all excited to walk her to school together!
Eating breakfast before school.


Second day of school I had to take my camara to school to get some of Lisanne in her Kindergarten line. I'll post that next.Here is little Lisee in line to go to class. She played on the playground with Mckay until the bell rang and then got in line with all her friends. It is sooo fun!

2 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

Jen, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lisi's ribbon and shirt for the first day of school. She is so cute!

Gwen Hawkins said...

So great! Lisanne is sooo beautiful! I see that you found a fellow blogger friend to add to your list. I have found or been found by lots of old friends. thats my fav part of blogging, keeping in touch with friends and fam. :)