This year I simplified my life by putting all of my kids in gymnastics at the same place and at the same time. Last year both of the girls took dance and tumbling all at different times and Dallin took gymnastics at a different place. This is a lot easier and so fun for me to watch all of them at the same time. All of my kids enjoy gymnastics. Mckay is loving being in a class for the first time instead of watching all his olders sisters and brother. It has been a blast!
Great pics Jen! You timed the back hand spring ones perfectly. I'm glad you were able to get your kids in class at the same time. That in itself is miraculous. Gymnastics, or shall I say Gymnchaptsticks, looks like so much fun! You are such a cool Mom! You know whats BEST! With a simpler life none of the BEST things fall through the cracks.
How fun! It must be so nice to be able to sit and watch them and enjoy someone else entertaining them for a moment. For me, gymnastics is a rest time. I get to just sit back and relax while Mo and Liv are in the class. Haley usually stays home or brings a book and I don't have to run around and chase her. :)
2 comments:
Great pics Jen! You timed the back hand spring ones perfectly. I'm glad you were able to get your kids in class at the same time. That in itself is miraculous. Gymnastics, or shall I say Gymnchaptsticks, looks like so much fun! You are such a cool Mom! You know whats BEST! With a simpler life none of the BEST things fall through the cracks.
How fun! It must be so nice to be able to sit and watch them and enjoy someone else entertaining them for a moment. For me, gymnastics is a rest time. I get to just sit back and relax while Mo and Liv are in the class. Haley usually stays home or brings a book and I don't have to run around and chase her. :)
Post a Comment