My sister Gwen and her family came into town for spring break. We had a blast together. My sister has a nice camera and is learning some photography skills. She was soooo sweet to get some nice photos of the kids while she was here. Here are a few of them. I will post some more picts of the fun things we did later. I want to get some of these printed off and framed. I think she did a pretty good job! The ones of the boys turned out the best because that morning was overcast and the lighting was perfect. I have some cute kids!
Very beautiful pictures! Dean and Claudia and their family were just in town today and I was showing Stacy and Allison your blog and they were loving these pictures too. :)
4 comments:
You seriously have GORGEOUS kids!! Can't wait until July to practice on them some more!
Amen Gweno! SO GORGEOUS! July is right around the corner! I CAN'T wait! Love you Jen!
Very beautiful pictures! Dean and Claudia and their family were just in town today and I was showing Stacy and Allison your blog and they were loving these pictures too. :)
Your children are absoulutely beautiful Jenifer. Of course I knew they would be. Thanks Donny Williams
Post a Comment