I had a great birthday! Jason took the day off and I went and helped Kelsey's class with their valentine party. Then I went and did a little shopping to buy fabric for the petti skirts. That night we went to dinner and had a great time.
I hope you can come visit too! We will have a blast if you do! BTW the game we were playing isn't plain Uno Its Uno Attack. It is very fun! A good one to get for Christmas or a birthday. Fun for the whole family!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a nice birthday! I am so excited to come visit. It's just around the corner!!!
I love you Jen. I miss you. I hope my family can come visit this summer. Next year we need to go to Women's Conference too...hopefully.
I hope you can come visit too! We will have a blast if you do! BTW the game we were playing isn't plain Uno Its Uno Attack. It is very fun! A good one to get for Christmas or a birthday. Fun for the whole family!
Post a Comment