Kelsey had a ballroom competition this past Saturday. There were four elementary schools that participated. Kelsey did the swing dance with her partner. Two couples in each of the different dances got a medal. Kelsey and her partner won a medal for best technique! We were all pleasantly surprised when they called out her number 105! It was so exciting to see her and her partner go up and get their medal. I love self esteem builders like this. It was so good for her!
Here is Kelsey at the end wearing her medal. She is standing with her friend Amberlee

Kelsey and her cute little 4th grade dance partner. He was a good little dancer and could keep the beat!

Here is a video of Kelsey doing the "swing" dance.
3 comments:
That is SO COOL!!!!!! GO 105!!! Does Kels know Cannon, Heidi, and Kayla are taking ball room dance too. I would LOVE it if they offered it at Red Bank! Things like that make me want to move to Utah. That video was so fun to watch! I can see why they won. They both have really good rhythm and they looked like they were having fun! I LOVE YOU KELS! You're AWESOME!
THAT IS AWESOME!! Yay Kelsey!! I am seriously impressed! She totally has a great beat!!
I was very impress and enjoyed watching them dance. She is beautiful, plays the piano and can dance too. She is definitely one of my many talented and wonderful grandchildren. I love you Kels
Post a Comment