Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sledding!!!

We went sledding the day after Christmas. This was the huge highlight of the week! Grandpa's brother Dean and wife and his sister Eloise and her husband live on some property in Willard where Jason grew up. They have the best LOOONG hill ever! Uncle Dean has 4wheelers and snowmobiles. After we would slide down Grandpa or uncle Dale or Jason would come and pick us up or pull our sled up the hill. We got to have a ride both ways! How spoiled is that?! It was so much fun and created priceless memories for the kids!










5 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

That is the way to have a snow day!!!! SO FUN!

Gwen Hawkins said...

That is soooooo cool! My butt is still sore from climbing the hill a million times to take Liv down. So fun!

The Gage Cage said...

I just wanted to look at your pics again and I have to say that Kelsey's braids and that hat are so AWESOME. I LOVE IT! She is so cute to me. She is in a phase right now that she looks exactly the way I remember you looking (minus the blond hair streaks)when we were growing up. Tell Kelsey that is a HUGE compliment coming from me. Kelsey, when I was a little girl I looks up to your mom SO MUCH! I not only wanted to be like her, I pretty much wanted to BE her. I still look up to your mom a LOT!

grandpaz said...

This looks like so much fun. The part I always hated about sledding was the walk back up the hill. This is so cool that you can be pulled up the hill. I want to do that someday. I love your family and look forward to our visit in Feb. Dad

The Zambrana Family said...

SUCH FUN! We haven't made it to the snow yet this year. Ammon looks at everyone's blogs so when he sees your pics he is definitely going to give me a hard time.

...I added to my post about the toothbrush so you'll have to read what I wrote after the picture.