Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cute Conversation Between Lisanne and Mckay

Yesterday Lisanne and Mckay were vacuuming the stairs to earn time on the Wii. I was in the bathroom cleaning up. I hear LISANNE to Mckay: "MCKAY, DON'T DO THAT!!!! YOU MIGHT GET ELECTROCUTED! (and then in a calmer quieter voice) I don't know what that means but I think it means you'll die."

Oh my gosh it was so funny I thought I would die laughing! Mckay was obviously sticking his fingers into the plug outlet. Lisanne is so dang funny and cute!

3 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

That's hilarious! I can totally see Lisanne saying that too! You are so smart to journal these moments. You think you'll remember them, but you don't.. Loved it! :)

The Gage Cage said...

Darling little Lissi! I love kid conversations! We need to be sure to keep soaking the cute stuff in while we can!

Kathryn said...

Too cute! I love it when I over hear conversations between my kids. Never know what they are going to say. Oh and Clark says the cute part must be a Oyler trait. I'll let you and your sisters tell him he's wrong. ;)