Sunday, January 4, 2009

All dressed up and ready for church!

I had to get some pictures today of Lisanne in her adorable new outfit that Nana got her for Christmas. Kelsey had gotten some clothes that were too small so we exchanged them and got her this darling outfit for church. She looked sooo cute today in it. I love Sunday's! I love going to church!


4 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

You have one sharp looking family!!!! Love BOTH your boys outfits and your girls dresses. SO GOOD LOOKING! I can see why you love Sundays. =) It defiantly shows.

Kathryn said...

Cute clothes and great looking family! Laura is loving looking at the pictures and is amazed that they are cousins. In my little family there's only been 1 til last week. So she's like "Wow! We have lots of cousins!" I think we need to make a Utah trip this year to really let her see how many she has. LOL!

grandpaz said...

Jen, these are great pictures. An incredibly good looking family. I think it is in the genes, but it may just be the cloths. I love what you are doing with your blog. Keep it up. Love ya, Dad

The Zambrana Family said...

Way cute...So, here's my million dollar question...do you make your boys wear ties? Matt just turned 10 and I told him that he will have to start wearing a tie soon. He does now on occasion, but getting him to keep it on is another thing. It is hard enough to get Ammon to wear a white shirt, but I'm thinking by watching Matt's example he'll come around. Way cute Pics.