Monday, August 11, 2008






We were so blessed this summer to spend 2 1/2 weeks in California this year. We drove down on a Wed and on Thurs had the opportunity to take out kids to Disneyland for the first time. We had a ball! We tried to pack as much fun into one day as we possibly could. What a blast!

2 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

I'm so glad you have started a blog. It is the BEST way to keep in touch long distance. I love looking at pictures of your beautiful family!!!!!

Johanna by hand said...

Hi! I just saw your blog comming up from nowere and u have so qute pictures at your kids, im so yellous in you because you live in the USA. Where in USA do you live? I'v been in the us 2 times before and i love it so much.. i hope u 'ill answer sometime..
/johanna in sweden(sorry for my bad english)